We have created the following charts to help you choose the right size for your child.
Sleeping bags with feet
|86 cm||74 – 86 cm||14 kg|
|96 cm||86 – 96 cm||18 kg|
|106 cm||96 – 106 cm||22 kg|
|116 cm||106 - 116 cm||26 kg|
*Please note: The length of the sleeping bags with feet is measured from the shoulder up to the feet but without the feet.
How it looks on your child
Sleeping bags (classic)
|Size||Length (sleeping bag)||Min.-Max. Body Length (child)||Max. Weight (child)|
||68 cm||birth-68 cm
||86 cm||68 – 86 cm||12 kg|
||100 cm||86 – 100 cm||16 kg|
* Important: Please, do not buy a larger size sleeping bag thinking that your child will use it longer and grown into. The correct size is important for the safety of your child. Choose the right size based on your child's body length and weight measurements. The baby's head should not be able to slide through the neckline. At the same time, the neckline should not be too tight as it can cause serious discomfort to your child.
** The length of the sleeping bags with feet is measured from the shoulder up to the feet but without the feet.
Warmth (TOG) guide
You can order our sleeping bags in 3 different warmth grades (tog-values):
* 2.5 tog (Standard sleeping bag)
* 1.0 tog (Spring & Summer sleeping bag)
* 0.5 tog (Summer sleeping bag).
The following chart will help you choose the right warmth grade for your needs, but please keep in mind that these are general guidelines only and can be affected by the clothing the child is wearing underneath the sleeping bag and your parenting style. You should always check the neck of your baby to make sure she is not overheating. Ask your doctor when in doubt.
|Tog||Our Collections||Room temperature|| Description
|2.5 tog||Standard sleeping bag||18-22°C||This sleeping bag can be used all year long depending on the specifics of your climate. Padded.|
|1.0 tog||Spring & Summer sleeping bag||22-25°C||This sleeping bag is perfect for the spring/fall seasons, as well as summer. It is made of two single thicker cotton sheets. No padding.|
|0.5 tog||Summer sleeping bag||25-28°C||This sleeping bag is made for the hot summer nights and room temperatures above 25°C. Made of two single lighter cotton sheets. No padding.|
* The tog value is a measure of thermal resistance of textiles (also known as thermal insulance) and tells you how warm a sleeping bag holds. The higher the tog value, the warmer the sleeping bag. By choosing the right tog value, you will make sure that the child is neither freezing nor sweating during the night. You should always check the neck of your baby to make sure she is not overheating. The breathability is not affected by the height of the TOG value.
** In general, the following rule can be applied when choosing the correct tog value: The tog value of the sleeping bag must be chosen based on the temperature of the bedroom and children's room, instead of the season. For example, if the outside temperature in the summer is above 25°C, but you are using an air conditioner and the room temperature is at 21°C, you should be choosing between 2.5 and 1.0 tog sleeping bag in combination with the appropriate clothing underneath it.
Here you will find information about which sleeping bag and clothing combinations will best serve your needs. The sleeping bag can be seen as a wearable blanket and is therefore to be used in its place.
Please keep in mind that the following clothing combinations are general guidelines and can be affected by cultural differences and various parenting styles. You should always check the neck of your baby to make sure she is not overheating. Ask your doctor when in doubt.
|body sleeveless||body, short sleeve||body, long sleeve|
|pijamas||pijamas with lightly padded sleeves||overall with lightly padded sleeves|
Please follow these care instructions:
The sleeping bag can be washed at 30°C in the washing machine.
A lower spin speed (1000-1200 rpm) will ensure that the materials and membranes do not get damaged and the sleeping bag is fully functional after washing.
You can also dry the sleeping bag in the dryer at a low temperature.
The sleeping bag can be ironed even at low temperatures.